WPC Procurement consists of three primary segments: Commercial Programs and Projects, U.S. Government Projects, and Indirect (Corporate) Procurement. WPC deploys project procurement teams providing full service procurement, including all services, controls, and tools necessary to ensure successful execution of project materials management, program management, and WPC supply chain management.
Our full service procurement department, staffed by procurement professionals and integrated with business groups, adds value in winning and delivering work and enhances profit through the acquisition of competitively-priced equipment, materials, and services, compliant with specifications and delivered on time.
CURRENT PROCUREMENT VEHICLES INCLUDE
- USACE – Performance Oriented Construction Activity (POCA) IDIQ (W912PL-13-D-0022)
- USACE – Performance Oriented Construction Activity (POCA) IDIQ (W912PL-14-R-0038)
- USACE – Performance Oriented Construction Activity (POCA) IDIQ (W912PL-16-D-0028)
- USACE – Performance Oriented Construction Activity (POCA) IDIQ (W912PL-16-D-0035)
- USCG – Emergency Repairs and Minor Construction (HSCG88-17-A-BOA013)
- USFS – Forest Road Maintenance IDIQ (AG-94TZ-C-15-0002)
- FBOP – Design Build Construction Services (DJBP0600N7J10001)
- AZGF – Construction Services IDIQ (AGFD14-068087)
- COTDOT – Job Order Contract Services for Roadway Construction (120325)
- AZ State Parks – General Contractor Services for Arizona State Parks (ADSPO17-164591)
- NAVFAC – IDIQ JOC Roofing Construction and Repairs at Naval Station San Diego and Naval Medical Center San Diego (N62473-17-D-1411)
- USAF – Nellis AFB MACC IDIQ (FA486117DA107)