Julian Wash Historic Park
Scope of Work
- Designed of park exhibits and walks as features.
- Added decorative concrete slabs, ramps, curbs, and walks.
- Stabilized and place decomposed granite on trails and landscapes.
- Designed and installed of custom steel shade structures.
- Installed ramadas, exhibits, and informative signs.
- Installed park gates and site amenities.
- Decomposed granite trails and landscaping.
- Clearing, grubbing, and earthwork.
- Completed custom concrete sandblasting, staining, and stamping.
- Managed multiple suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Effectively managed on-site personnel meeting high quality and safety standards along with effective tenant relations.
- Simultaneous management of multiple phases with multiple disciplines and schedules.
- Historic and culturally sensitive area with archaeological features, remains, and artifacts.
- Proximity to impaired/outstanding waters.
- Base access coordination with personnel, suppliers and subcontractors.