Exterior Building and Window Washing
This project was performed by West Point Contractors, Inc. (WPC) for the General Services Administration. The project consisted of cleaning the exterior facade of the building, windows, and application of bird mitigation material to match the existing design. Due to the age and historic requirements of the building, special care was taken with the masonry. This structure is listed on the National Register of Historic places and strict guidelines were to be followed.
Scope of Work
- Removal of dirt, soiling, stains and sediment from all masonry surfaces without damaging underlying material.
- A full exterior wash of the structure; devoid blotches, streaks and other irregularities.
- Removal of the existing bird mitigation material and application of new material to match the existing design.
- Complete cleaning of all exterior windows, frames, mullions and other glazing at entry doors.
- Effectively managed on-site personnel meeting high quality and safety standards along with effective tenant relations.
- Simultaneous management of multiple phases with multiple disciplines and schedules.
- Historic preservation