Sabino Canyon Restroom Modification
This project is located at the visitors center at the Santa Catalina Ranger Station. The scope of work included wall repair, floor repair, repainting metal structures and resealing mason walls. The wall repairs included the removal and replacement of drywall sections, stall partitions, water closets, urinals, and lavatories. Floor repairs involved sandblasting and resurfacing the floors, re-contouring the floors around urinals to create positive drainage to the existing floor drain, repairing expansion joints, and applying epoxy over floors.
Scope of Work
- Remove and replace wall board.
- Epoxy floors.
- Replace partition doors in men’s and women’s restrooms.
- Paint metal doors, frames, and wall metal components.
- Seal interior and exterior block walls.
- Managing multiple suppliers, vendors and subcontractors
- Limited areas of construction and equipment storage to minimize disturbance to the visiting public
- Protecting work site areas for the safety of the park employees and the general public